(and sometimes the beast!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3.3.13

A ROSE BY ANY NAME.....

Today I thought I'd share a selection of the beautiful roses on display in Victoria at the moment.  Being me, I didn't get any names. The larger photo  of the multicoloured rose shows my favourite of all that we saw at the Victoria State Rose Garden.  Mind you, we literally did a quick click and run there after we'd been to the Werribee Zoo so there could be others worthy of that sought after mantle "my favourite". So many roses to admire, so little time. The bottom four shots were taken at the Hanging Rock Winery garden a couple of days earlier.
What would you call this structure? A Gazebo?
View across the vines at Hanging Rock Winery looking towards Hanging Rock. Wines were delectable.
If you're interested, part 1 of the trip is on our other blog.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment