(and sometimes the beast!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2.6.13

TICKLED PINK....

This morning on my usual Sunday walk for the paper I was struck by how many pink plants I passed.  I think I noticed it particularly as I had also been ruminating (and worrying) about a 20km walk I'll be participating in to raise funds for Breast Cancer research at the end of June.  Pink. Breast Cancer. You see where I'm headed?  On top of that I noticed today that my post heading has some relevance to the walk because we start from....  Tickle Park!  So I'll be fund raising this month along with my team mates who are colleagues from work.  If you feel like donating to this worthy cause you can get involved by going to my page at http://qld.cancercouncilfundraising.org.au/personalPage.aspx?registrationID=609647  You will notice it says I'm down for the 10km walk but that has now changed so I will be doing the 20km.  Or trying to anyway. I just hope the team doesn't decide that we should wear pink bras on our heads....

No comments:

Post a Comment