(and sometimes the beast!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1.8.13

RAINBOW SUNSET...

I was feeling a  bit down this evening as I walked back to pick up my car which had just cost me MEGA bucks.  However, the Universe decided I needed cheering up, so arranged a gorgeous pick-me-up.
 Just what I needed.  I soon forgot the miseries and started snapping photographs; grateful for the diversion.
 Even some ducks came to help although I suspect they were more interested in any edibles I might have been carrying about my person.  Which I wasn't, but they stayed...  just in case.
 Seems there was every colour you'd expect to see in a rainbow.
 This was the last shot I took and is probably my favourite. All were taken in the Maroochy Boulevard canal boardwalk area. 

No comments:

Post a Comment