(and sometimes the beast!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

16.1.23

MONOTREME MONDAY

Recently, some of my platypus video was used in an episode of Worlds Most Scenic Railway Journeys on SBS which featured the Spirit of Queensland. In the episode Neil Andison of Platypus Whispers Guided Tours was interviewed.  I was asked if they could use some of my footage as I was around at the time so, of course, I agreed. It was an interesting episode and Neil did an outstanding job. To celebrate, I thought I'd put some more footage up here...

The cormorant and platypus had quite a bit of interaction, hard to keep them both in frame.
Divebombed by an azure kingfisher, not sure who got the food...
The creek water was quite shallow when this was filmed.
This one was giving itself a good scratching...
Lurking in the weeds...


No comments:

Post a Comment