(and sometimes the beast!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

8.5.10

HONEY I SHRUNK THE PLANTS!



I was crawling around on the grass under the clothes line trying for a close up of these tiny pink flowering weeds which spring up when the lawn hasn't been mown and I was reminded of that movie where dad shrunk the kids and was looking for them in the yard suspended from the line. No idea of the names of these miniature plants (as usual). I've always liked the pink one and don't mind at all when they flower in what passes for my back lawn. The other sweet little flowers aren't quite as prolific, especially the violet wannabe but just as pretty, once you get down close enough to see them. It does show that beauty is in unexpected places. I'll be a little more careful in future as I suffered for my art by being bitten on the knee by ants.

No comments:

Post a Comment