(and sometimes the beast!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2.1.12

BUCKET LISTS. GOT ONE?

No doubt because of my advanced years, I have started thinking about a Bucket List. I haven't, as yet, actually written anything down but from time to time I see something and think, "I'd like to try that one day."  Kite surfing is one of those activities I should have tried before arthritis and bursitis started trying to take over my body, of course. Watching that guy yesterday made me wish I'd been more adventurous when I was younger. Youth really is wasted on the young isn't it?  Maybe I'll start writing that list.... tomorrow.
[edit: Found a list of Zen thoughts and decided this one was particularly apt: "Inside every older person is a younger person, wondering what happened"]

No comments:

Post a Comment