(and sometimes the beast!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

29.1.12

RAIN, RAIN GO AWAY....

After Pam's photos of 'The Wet' I thought I'd show you what's happened to my local creek.  The first photo was taken 3 days before the 2nd one which I took from as close to the same spot as I could get.  That was difficult because the creek was a good 2m above its normal level but must've risen quite a bit more than that during the interim judging by the high tide marks everywhere, not to mention big logs and trees thrown around.  Aside from the first one, these photos were all taken on the same morning walk. 
[30/1/12 edit: I've removed the slideshow as there was a problem and replaced with these photos]
That picturesque rock wall is under here somewhere.

Rain dappled gum flowers cheered me up closer to home.