(and sometimes the beast!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

8.6.12

1 2 3 4 AND COUNTING!






I'm fortunate enough to be able to see this most days from the comfort of my backyard. The beach is only a short 2 and a bit blocks walk from where I live, and it's one of the favourite landing spots for the jumpers here at Redcliffe.

It's great to be able to see them spiralling down while listening to the whoops of excitement and screams of alarm from some of them.

The thick cloud cover over the peninsula made a great backdrop that made the images fairly clear.
****

[edit from Sandy:  this last photo was taken at Coolum Beach last year when other participants were coming in for a landing. Just adding a photo with a closer view, seeing as I was 'Johnny on the Spot'. It was weird hearing voices suddenly from above me. Yes God I'm listening....]