(and sometimes the beast!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

13.8.12

ANIMAL CRACKERS XVI - BERRY NICE WOMBAT?

 I spent another Sunday doing a long bush walk thanks to Horizon Guides and this time it was very enjoyable.  I was fitter going in and it wasn't raining so I found nothing much to complain about except my appalling inability to capture decent bird images.  The minute birds see me they turn their backs to the camera, use their superpower to become unfocussed or just fly away laughing their heads off but that's a story for another time.
I did manage to capture these pretty berries which Teresa, our expert guide, informed me are Wombat Berries.  If I'd known when I snapped them that they were edible, I may have been able to give you a fuller description but you can read about them here.