(and sometimes the beast!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

20.4.13

RAIN, RAIN HERE AGAIN...

 I refer to what I call Rain Trees not actual rain, because we haven't had any of that for a few days amazingly, although I hear we will get more next week, maybe.  No, the pesky Rain tree, Golden Rain Tree or koelreuteria formosana is out everywhere at the moment and although I have posted about it before, this is the closest I've gotten to the flowers so thought I'd post again.  
I think they look a little like blushing pixie faces as they age, but then again, I do have an over active imagination...
And they turn into these seed pods which remind me a little of bougainvillea and contain a number of round black seeds which promptly sprout up wherever they like when they fall;  no doubt the reason they are considered a weed.

No comments:

Post a Comment