(and sometimes the beast!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1.2.17

JOIN DESTIN SPARKS PHOTOGRAPHIC TOUR OF NEW ZEALAND? LOVE TO, THANKS!

I have "discovered" a new (to me) and impressive, local photographer, Destin Sparks, and coincidentally, he is running a competition to join a photographic tour of New Zealand (one of my favourite countries).  So, to get into the spirit, I have decided to have a go at the competition. Nothing ventured, nothing gained and I think there'll be a lot to gain if just a smidge of his talent rubs off.

If you are interested in reading about or seeing more of Destin's work (which is for sale) you can visit him on Facebook, Instagram or the website. And of course you could enter too. He's also on twitter and google.

(Destin Sparks is a self-taught photographer based in Brisbane, Australia. Sparks harnesses the power of digital & film medium format cameras to capture rare moments in time and beautiful landscapes from around the world. Sparks' formula to making great photographs is about capturing the perfect lights and colours straight in the camera rather than resorting to Photoshop or post digital processing. Predominately known for his panoramic prints, Sparks also shares his expertise via photo tours and workshops.)

2 comments:

  1. People like you -and others who can actually take brilliant photos - make me want to vomit. My photos always look like they were taken by a drunk at night - through a gauze curtain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha, you're so funny Badger. And you do yourself a disservice, I like most of your photos, just avoid the curtains! But thanks for the vomitous compliment! I am trying to improve.

      Delete