(and sometimes the beast!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3.5.10

HEAVEN SCENT



Last week this tree next door (which I believe is a Melaleuca paperbark or tea tree but please correct me if I'm wrong) was alive with birds of all kinds. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get close enough to capture any decent images of the tiny little bright red birds and parrots that were flitting around getting their fill of nectar. The scent from the tree is so intense they must be unable to resist it. The delicious smell reminds me of a strong honey so no doubt there were zillions of bees doing their bit as well. I love this tree and wish the fragrance lasted longer.

2 comments:

  1. It'd make a nice perfume I think :) Congrats on your gift card win by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's one of my favourite smells and I hate perfumes!

    ReplyDelete